Redwine Honors Program
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Bring to Moffett Library, Room 112D
Consideration of applications will begin upon receipt of required documents. Priority deadline to apply is January 15.
Applicants must also apply for admission to MSU. If you have not already done so, you may do that here:
1. Applicants must be unconditionally accepted for admission to Midwestern State University.
2. Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- A minimum combined SAT score of 1130, excluding writing
- A minimum combined ACT score of 25, excluding writing
- Top 25% of your graduating class
- An IB diploma
- In special cases, other relevant outstanding achievements
***PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who have been awarded the President's Distinguished Scholarship (PDS) are not eligible to receive the Redwine Honors Program Scholarship. PDS Scholars are welcome to participate in Redwine Honors Program activities, live in Honors housing (if space is available), and enroll in Honors courses. If PDS scholars are interested in being a part of the Redwine Honors Program, they should stop by the office in Moffett Library, Room 112D, and visit with the program coordinator.