Thank You for applying to the Midwestern State University (MSU) Master of Science in Radiologic Science (MSRS) Program. We want to be sure students understand the two (2) step process for admission to the MSRS program. Students must be accepted by both
1) MSU graduate program and 2) the Radiologic Sciences department to be admitted to the MSRS program.
- Applicants to the MSU MSRS program must
- Apply online at www.applytexas.org and be admitted to MSU.
- Complete & submit the online MSRS Program Application Form
- Students will receive an automated confirmation of the MSRS Program Application Form. Students will receive official email confirmation from the Program regarding their admission status and further instructions.
- Students must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university recognized by MSU..
- Students must take the Graduate Record Exam and have the scores sent to the MSU Graduate Admission Office before the start of the MSRS program.
- International students must also take the TOEFL and IELTS, which test proficiency of the English language.
- Student must send all official transcripts for all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent directly to the MSU Graduate Admissions Office at 3410 Taft Blvd; Wichita Falls, TX 76308
- The department budget requires a limit on the number of MSRS courses offered each semester so admission to the MSRS Program is limited. Admitted MSRS students will have special coding to allow them to enroll in MSRS professional RADS courses.
- Students applying to the Radiologist Assistant track of the MSRS Program must have American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in RADIOGRAPHY, RT(R)
If students have any problems with their MSRS online application, and/or do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of submission, they should contact the graduate secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-397-4575.